Considering a career move?! Join our Clinical team in the exciting world of private healthcare!
We are looking for a highly organised Director of Clinical Services with a keen eye for detail to join our expanding Private Healthcare organisation!
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good financial awareness
- Anticipates, manages and monitors risks and deliverables
- Must be a Registered General Nurse or equivalent
- Possess an ENB 998*, equivalent mentoring qualification or demonstrated experience
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
- Knowledge of Human Resources, including interviewing, performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes such as disciplinary.
- General clinical experience
- Significant experience of managerial responsibility for several department
- Experience of governance
Duties of this role include:
- Facilitate the effective management of 24-hour clinical services in Pall Mall Medical Group
- Co-ordinate and maintain the delivery of services ensuring safe practice and adherence to Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- To manage 3rd party clinical service providers where appropriate
- To work in partnership with all areas of Pall Mall Medical Group and support when required
- Develop and improve on governance processes
- Monitor and Motivate staff performance
- Esnure optimum utilisation of staff resources
- Reports to Senior management and external bodies where required
About Pall Mall Medical
Pall Mall Medical is a rapidly growing private health care provider based in the North West. We have city centre clinics in Manchester & Liverpool, where we deliver predominantly GP & Consultant appointments; and we have a purpose-built hospital in Newton-le-Willows. Our hospital in Newton-le-Willows is the “hub” to our two-city centre clinic “spokes”.
Our Surgical & Diagnostics centre focuses mainly on cosmetic surgery - as well gynaecology, urology, ENT and endoscopy – our Private Hospital is one of the fastest growing operating facilities in the North West. We perform a wide range of procedures – breast augmentation, face lifts, rhinoplasty, colonoscopy, gastroscopy, circumcision, hysteroscopy, and more.
Pall Mall Medical employs 50 staff across administrative and clinical functions. We were delighted to be accredited with the prestigious “Investors in People” Accolade in Easter 2018, reaffirming our commitment to providing a fantastic working environment for our staff.
- Base location: Newton-le-Willows Hospital (WA12 0JJ). Will be required to travel to other sites as needed
- Hour: 37.5 hours per week over a shift pattern:
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum – depending on experience
- Autonomy in a role, yet with full support from senior management
- Exclusive discounted access to private healthcare, aesthetic treatments, cosmetic surgery and other services
- Day off for your birthday *
- MediCash healthcare
- Free flu jabs and eye tests
- Company Christmas Party with free drinks, food and transport
- Constant learning & development opportunities
*qualifying period applies
Sounds too good to be true? Find out for yourself. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and application form.
Good luck – we can’t wait to meet you!