Pall Mall Medical - for all your private healthcare needs, whether you are self-paying or have private medical insurance.
We're Hiring - Are you hardworking, driven, ambitious, successful and thrive for a fantastic career in private healthcare? We want to hear from you! Join our Manchester City Centre team as a Patient Coordinator & Receptionist and be part of something great. Check out the role below and our latest vacancies at Pall Mall Medical.
Annual Leave: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
Growing organisation with continuous opportunities and personal development
Pall Mall Medical is one of the fastest growing, independent Private Healthcare provdiders in the North West. We provide patients with rapid access to a wide & holistic range of healthcare service, including: Private GP appointments, specialist consultations, advanced diagnostics, health screening, surgical procedures in our state-of-the-art theatre facilities, aesthetic treatments, cosmetic surgery, occupational health and medico legal services.
We pride ourselves on delivering 5-star healthcare to all our patients and clinicians. Recently accredited with the Investors in People Accolade, we are looking to expand our team in-line with our ambitions to further grow the organisation.
The Patient Coordinator will have a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of Pall Mall Medical’s Sales and Administrative team. This may include dealing with patient enquiries, patient information and reception duties.
Pall Mall Medical needs a dedicated, committed and organised individual who can multi-task, covering a wide variety of workloads including sales and administrative support.
Duties will include:
The Patient Coordinator will have some or all of the following job responsibilities.
· Act professionally alongside the call centre and reception teams
· Proactively convert telephone and online enquiries into bookings, receiving incoming and initiating outgoing emails and telephone calls
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding and knowledge base of all products & services (including pricing), clinical staff (including GPs and consultants) such that patients are fully aware of what Pall Mall Medical can offer – this includes cross/up selling of services to patients
· Deal with all enquiries professionally, proactively and in a timely manner (specifically: telephone, online, walk-in, 3rd party enquiries, including internal and external referrals)
· Efficiently book appointments, logging all enquiries and conversions on Pall Mall Medical’s extranet and medical management software systems
Customer Service and Relationship Management
· Deliver excellent customer service in line with the company ethos
· Liaise with patients, consultants and clinicians in a professional, competent and knowledgeable manner
· Provide a concierge service to patients and clinical staff: meeting and greeting in a polite, friendly and professional manner, ensuring levels of appropriate care and service are given
· Effectively, professionally and courteously deal with unhappy patients and complaints
· Act as the main point of contact between clinicians, management, corporate customers and the public
Administrative and Reception Duties
· Manage the reception operation of the business, ensuring all clinical standards are consistently achieved
· Ensure all the appropriate clinical and administrative standards are documented and followed, including patient health & safety, financial compliance and that risks are effectively managed
· File, scan and maintain patient records and correspondence on Pall Mall Medical’s medical management system and extranet in a secure and accurate manner, ensuring all confidential information is dealt with appropriately. This includes test results and clinical letters
· Ensure invoices are accurately created, sent, received and logged, following protocols carefully and appropriately checking, understanding and correcting anomalies
· Manage room allocation and ensure rooms and clinic are appropriately stocked and prepared
· Ensure the premises and external areas are maintained in an immaculate and welcoming manner
· Any other duties deemed to be necessary for the needs of the business.
Please do send your CV to: email@example.com to be considered for this role, please note all candidates will need to complete an application form which will be sent to you in order to be considered for the role of Patient Coordinator.
Good luck and thank you for your interest in joining our team at Pall Mall Medical.