- Hours : Full Time-37.5 hours per week (Monday – Saturday)
- Salary : £18,000 - £20,000 (dependant upon experience)
- Location : 1 Belvedere Road, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 0JJ
- Annual Leave : 28 Days Inclusive Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Perkbox: Vouchers and discounts to wide range of high street retailers and restaurants
- Discounted Private Health Care, Cosmetic & Aesthetic Treatments
- Birthday day-off (qualifying period required)
- Childcare vouchers
- Growing organisation with continuous opportunities and personal development
Pall Mall Medical is one of the fastest growing, independent Private Healthcare providers in the North West. We provide patients with rapid access to a wide & holistic range of healthcare service, including: Private GP appointments, specialist consultations, advanced diagnostics, health screening, surgical procedures in our state-of-the-art theatre facilities, aesthetic treatments, cosmetic surgery, occupational health and medico legal services.
We pride ourselves on delivering 5-star healthcare to all our patients and clinicians. Recently accredited with the Investors in People Accolade, we are looking to expand our team in-line with our ambitions to further grow the organisation.
The Theatre Bookings Coordinator will maintain the Diagnostic and Treatment Centres’ admissions booking system. Liaising with other departmental teams to ensure full and accurate communication regarding the patients’ admission is key to ensuring a positive experience at Pall Mall Medical.
Duties will include:
- Receive and process all bookings for admissions and endoscopy
- To be responsible for every step of the theatre booking process
- Work with the Ward and Theatre Teams to ensure during high occupancy levels that the case mix is managed accordingly and that theatre utilisation is optimised.
- Liaise with the Theatre Manager to ensure all surgical sessions have anaesthetic cover where required.
- Arrange pre-operative assessment appointments for those who need it.
- Manage consultants and anaesthetist bookings.
- Cancel bookings when requested by patients or Consultants, update the clinical system, report to all departments and Theatre Manager
- Provide full information to patients regarding their admission via letter, and liaise with them by telephone as necessary ensuring excellent customer service is maintained.
- Review current theatre scheduling and maximise theatre potential with available capacity
- Develop effective working relationships with clinicians and key stakeholders
- Provide administrative support in to the investigation of incidents and complaints
- Work closely with the theatre lead to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services
What we are looking for in you
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Highly organised, methodical and results driven
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of all MS Office programmes inc. advanced excel
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to follow procedure and a team player
- Problem solver, with ability to think out of the box
How to Apply
Please do send your CV to: email@example.com below to be considered for this role, please note all candidates will need to complete an application form which will be sent to you In order to be considered for the role.
Good luck and thank you for your interest in Pall Mall Medical.