Pall Mall is proud to present its brand-new, campaign – Never Felt So Good.
Our campaign is all about showcasing our patients’ newfound confidence following their cosmetic surgery procedures with us.
Cosmetic surgery is not just about changing the way you look, it’s about the way it makes you feel too. Each of our patients have said their confidence has sky-rocketed since having their procedure.
Never Felt So Good is an opportunity for us to find out more about our patients, by hearing their stories. Our patients include:
- Alisha Eccles opted for breast augmentation surgery so she could feel more in proportion and confident in her clothes
- Danette Wynter had septorhinoplasty surgery to give herself a confidence boost following a broken nose that happened when she was younger
- Sophie Kilcullen had breast reduction surgery so she could relieve her back and shoulder pain
- Gabriella Bardsley underwent septorhinoplasty surgery with Mr Raghavan after a deviated septum she was born with caused her nose to bend to one side
- Sophie Millington, one of our breast augmentation surgery patients, chose to have surgery so she could feel like herself again after breastfeeding
- Loren Logan chose Pall Mall for her septorhinoplasty surgery to feels less self-conscious about her side profile and now enjoys having candid photos taken from any angle
- Victoria Leniova had breast augmentation surgery so she could feel the most confident she’s ever felt
Pall Mall is one of the few cosmetic surgery providers owned and led by doctors, with clinics in Manchester and Liverpool and a private hospital in Newton-le-Willows which means you can expect the best possible care and results.
We offer the full range of cosmetic surgery procedures and unlike other cosmetic surgery providers, you’re in our care from your very first consultation right through to your surgery and aftercare appointments.
If you are looking to book a free consultation you can do so by calling 0161 394 0045 or by completing our online enquiry form.
To read more about the campaign, watch the interviews with our patients and see their amazing results head over to our Never Felt So Good page.