The term Vaser stands for ‘vibration amplification of sound energy on resonance’. A specially designed liposuction cannula is inserted into the area before ultrasonic wavelengths vibrate into the skin and melt down the deep layers of stubborn fat without harming any surrounding nerves, collagen or blood vessels.
Sometimes stubborn fat deposits can be difficult to shift through exercise and diet alone. Vaser Liposuction offers a less invasive and less painful option for fat removal compared to traditional liposuction by using ultrasound wavelengths.
Our experts in body contouring, skilfully sculpt, eliminate and remove your unwanted fat deposits in a single treatment. Multiple areas can be treated during one session and our expert body surgeons can talk you through the options available during a free of charge consultation.
The benefits of Vaser Liposuction include…
- Effective in areas such as hips, abdomen, upper arms, chest, neck and knees
- Not as invasive as traditional liposuction with less damage to blood vessels and other tissue
- Faster recovery than traditional liposuction, patients are usually back to work within 2-3 days
- No general anesthetic required
- Stimulates collagen production resulting in tighter skin
- Higher quantity targeting than traditional liposuction – can target larger quantity of fat cells in the body within a single session
The surgery takes between one and two hours using local anaesthesia. You can get back to work and partake in light exercise within 1-2 weeks. It may take up to 4 weeks to fully recover.
Vaser Liposuction prices start from £3,995. To find out more and book an appointment please visit our website.