Earlier this month we featured on Channel 5’s 22 Kids & Counting. A show which follows the day-to-day life of a family with 22 children.
Father of the family, Noel, visited our Manchester clinic located on King Street to undergo our Ultimate Health Screen.
Prior to his appointment which took place in August 2020, Noel didn’t attend any regular check-ups at his local doctors meaning this health screen was even more important for peace of mind for both him and his family.
Our Clinical Director of Medical Services Dr Chun Tang held a detailed and discreet, personal health assessment performed with Noel to combine his medical history, lifestyle factors and a physical examination with some of the most advanced diagnostic testing available including:
- A PLAC & Q-Risk3 cardiac assessment to predict your risk of coronary heart disease
- A Lung CDT test for early detection of lung cancer
- An advanced HbA1c diabetes test to look for signs of metabolic disease
- A PSA check for prostate cancer or CA125 check for ovarian cancer
- A detailed review of your liver and kidney function In-depth thyroid tests
- Essential vitamins check, such as Vitamin D and B12, important if you’re suffering from weakness, fatigue or brain fog
To book an Ultimate Health Screen, priced at £595, please call 0161 394 0319 or complete the online enquiry form on our website.