Consultant ENT Surgeon
Qualifications & Memberships
- FRCS (ORL-HNS, Intercollegiate examination boards)
- FRCS (ENT Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh)
- FRCS (ENT Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasglow)
- M.S (GR Medical College, Jiwaji University, India)
- Diploma in Otolaryngology (Medical College Trivandrum, University of Kerala, India, 1989)
- MBBS (Medical College Trivandrum, University of Kerala, India, 1984)
- British Rhinological Society
- ENT UK
- European Rhinological Society
- Medical Defence Union
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- General Medical Council
Mr Ullas Raghavan graduated from the University of Kerala, India, where he gained his postgraduate degree in ENT and became a private ENT Specialist. Since then, Mr Raghavan has gone on to specialise in rhinology, sinus surgery and infections of the throat, ear and nose. He has had advanced training in rhinology and endoscopic sinus surgery and has worked & trained all over the world in these specialisms.
Patients see Mr Raghavan for a range of conditions including sinus problems, headaches and facial pain, which can result in procedures such as nasal septal surgery and rigid and flexible nasal endoscopy.
Mr Raghavan is only one of two private ENT Specialists in the UK who can perform deviated septum surgery for habitual cocaine users. He is also a specialist in tribal ear repair surgery to correct stretched or split ear lobes.
He has been a senior lecturer in ENT at Edge Hill University since 2011. He was awarded a travelling Fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
Mr Raghavan has authored over 35 papers and has contributed chapters to numerous medical books on ENT.
Click here, for more information relating to Mr Raghavan's Cosmetic & Aesthetic skills, experience and expertise.