Pall Mall Medical - for all your private healthcare needs, whether you are self-paying or have private medical insurance.
Private Consultant ENT Surgeon Mr Pothula provides private appointments for patients experiencing ear, nose and throat problems including nasal allergies, sinusitis, thyroid and salivary gland disorders, dizziness, vertigo, tinnitus and ENT disorders in children.
Mr Pothula is highly experienced in detecting signs of cancer in the head and neck and provides surgery for cancer diagnosis and treatment.
ENT investigations available at Pall Mall Medical:
· Fibre Optic endoscopic procedures
· Microscopic ear procedures
· MRI Scan
· Honorary Senior Lecturer at Central Lancashire and Edge Hill Universities.
· Runs a large charitable project that helps children in India who are hearing impaired. The project provides a free screening service for deafness, free hearing aids, and speech and language therapy.
· British Medical Association
· Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
· ENT UK
· FRCS (Orl)
Private appointments are available with Mr Pothula, Private Consultant ENT Surgeon at all three of Pall Mall Medical’s locations in Manchester, Liverpool and Newton-Le-Willows.
Booking an appointment with a Mr Pothula through Pall Mall Medical is simple and means you won’t have to deal with long waiting lists as you can book an appointment at a time and location convenient to you. To book a private consultation with Mr Pothula call Manchester, Newton-le-Willows or Liverpool on 0330 058 44 55. Alternatively, you can make an online enquiry or email us at email@example.com.