Pall Mall Medical - for all your private healthcare needs, whether you are self-paying or have private medical insurance.
Mr Yousuf Saleen is a Consultant ENT Surgeon with a special interest in snoring and sleep apnoea, throat infections, dizziness, tinnitus, sinusitis, sinus surgery and adult sleep studies. Since graduating in 1990, Mr Saleen has worked in hospitals across the UK and the United States, including completing an Overseas Physician Fellowship in Rhinology at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
ENT investigations available at Pall Mall Medical:
· MRI Scan
· Honorary Lecturer Liverpool University.
· Specialist registration in ENT with the General Medical Council, UK.
· Awarded a certificate of completion of training (CCST) in ENT, UK.
· Published multiple papers on all aspects of ENT.
· BAOHNS ENT UK
· British Rhinology Society
· European Association of Facial Plastic Surgery
Mr Saleem is continually expanding on his medical education with recent courses completed in Rhinosurgery, Otolaryngology, Surgical Techniques in ENT and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery to name a few.
· FRCS (ORL-HNS), Royal College of Surgeons England, (2006)
· FRCS (ENT), Royal College of Surgeons Ireland, (2001)
· DLO (RCS), Royal College of Surgeons of England, (1997)
· MS, Mysore University, India, (1995)
· MBBS, Bangalore University, India, (1990)
You can book a consultation with Mr Saleem and avoid waiting lists at Pall Mall Medical’s locations in Manchester and Newton-le-Willows.
To book a private consultation with Mr Saleem call Manchester on 0161 832 211 or Newton-le-Willows on 01744 624 464. Alternatively, you can make an online enquiry or email us at email@example.com.