Pall Mall Medical - for all your private healthcare needs, whether you are self-paying or have private medical insurance.
Consultant Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon Mr Adel Fattah performs both non-surgical and surgical cosmetic procedures at Pall Mall Medical’s locations in Newton-le-Willows and Liverpool. He has extensive experience in a range of cosmetic surgery procedures especially facial surgery such as blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and facelift.
Mr Fattah also performs other cosmetic surgery with specific expertise in breast augmentation, implant removal and reconstruction, mastopexy, breast reduction, male breast reduction surgery and abdominoplasty. Other body contouring procedures are popular such as thigh and arm lifts. Non-surgical facial procedures are also available from Mr Fattah.
Well known for his friendly manner, Mr Fattah takes a holistic approach to cosmetic surgery and takes into account a patient’s circumstances and desired outcome, as well as safety, to create a bespoke treatment suited to each individual.
· First surgeon in the UK to complete the post-graduate Diploma of Aesthetic Surgery from the University of London (with Distinction).
· Super-speciality fellowship training in breast surgery, craniofacial and paediatric plastic surgery.
· Highly experienced in paediatric plastic surgery and is an NHS Consultant at Alder Hey, having worked a Great Ormond Street Hospital, London and SickKids in Toronto, North America’s largest children’s hospital.
· Member of the Medical Advisory Board at the charity Facial Palsy UK which supports people living with facial palsy.
· Created and led the first multidisciplinary team in the UK to manage facial palsy in children.
· British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
· AO North America (Craniomaxillofacial)
· Sir Charles Bell Society
· Facial Palsy UK Medical Advisory Board.
· Royal College of Surgeons of England
· FRCS (plast), Royal College of Surgeons of England, (2009)
· Post Graduate Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery (Distinction), University of London, (2009)
· MB BChir, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge, (2001)
· PhD, King’s College, University of London, (2000)
· BSc (Hons) Anatomy, University of Wales College of Medicine, (1995)
Body and breast cosmetic surgery available at Pall Mall Medical:
Non-surgical cosmetic facial procedures available at Pall Mall Medical:
Mr Fattah is available for private consultations at Pall Mall Medical in Liverpool and Newton-le-Willows.
To book a private consultation with Mr Fattah call Newton-le-Willows on 01744 624 464 or Liverpool on 0151 244 4262. Alternatively, you can make an online enquiry or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.