Do you suffer from joint pain or have a sports injury? Then It’s time to bid farewell to niggling injuries, long recovery periods and ongoing painful joints with stem cell therapy.
Your path to healthier joints using Regenerative Medicine
Orthobiological treatments, such as stem cells, PRP (platelet rich plasma), APS (autologous protein solution) and Viscosupplementation, are designed to retain the joints, ligaments and tendons to their natural state by incorporating a combined biological approach that helps break the cycle of inflammation, cartilage/ tissue damage and loss of joint fluids. This is achieved by replenishing the anti-inflammatory and healing factors that are required to initiate and create a conducive environment in order to repair and regenerate joints, cartilage and damaged tissues.
Skeletal and muscular health is imperative to a pain-free life. The way our body is aligned, how it sits, how it stands – all these can have a direct effect on how we feel.
Stem cell therapy at Pall Mall Medical
At Pall Mall Medical, our regenerative medicine experts including Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Mr Fahad Attar - use the latest biological advancements for a more natural approach to recovery include taking stem cells from the bone marrow or fat, autologous protein solution (APS) and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your own body to treat various conditions such as:
- Osteoarthritis (Hip / Knee / Shoulder / Ankle / Wrist)
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Disorders
- Tendon Tears
- Gluteal Tendon Tears
- Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow
- Patella and Quadriceps Tendinopathy
- Medial Collateral Ligament Sprains and Tears
- Achilles Tendon Tears/Tendinopathy
- Suitable for all ages
- Latest technology in Stem Cell Treatment
- No referral needed
- At your convenience
- World-class regenerative medicine experts
- Available at multiple locations
Frequently Asked Questions
Click to Expand
(a call directly with a specialist)
|Stem Cell Consultation
(review & examination)
|MRI Diagnostic Scan||£475|
|1x Joint (Single) Package
|2x Joint (Bilateral) Package
What does a stem cell treatment package include?
At Pall Mall Medical, we provide a convenient treatment package to ensure you get rapid access to the advice, diagnostics and treatment you need. Each package is built around a one-stop service at each stage to minimise disruption to your schedule and daily routine.
Visit 1: Initial consultation + Imaging + Scan Review & treatment decision
- First Consultation
- MRI Scan of your relevant joint
- Review of scan report and treatment advice
Visit 2: Treatment as a day case procedure at our private hospital
- Pre-operative assessment
- Stem cell harvest under general anaesthetic
- Stem cell injection/s under general anaesthetic
- Recovery in an en-suite room (approx 2-3 hours)
- Dietician/Nutrition review with body analysis and plan for healthy joints
- Sports Therapy / Physiotherapy review with assessment and plan for exercises and muscle conditioning program
Visit 3: Follow up consultation
- Follow up consultation (from 3 months post-treatment) to review improvements and outcome measurements
Meet the consultants
Mr Fahad Attar
Are you a referring Pricing Doctor/Psysio or Medical Professional?
Referring your patients into our private pathway at Pall Mall Medical is very easy and there are no waiting lists. Simply send a referral letter with the patients contact details and your summary of their condition to GP@pallmallmedical.co.uk or fax to 0800 471 5205.
Our stem cell therapy advisor will contact your patient directly and provide any further information needed or arrange an initial consultation with the specialist.