Pall Mall Medical - for all your private healthcare needs, whether you are self-paying or have private medical insurance.
Pall Mall Medical's diagnostic scans can be booked at short notice for patients who are self-funding, or who are covered by private medical insurance. Our CT scans take place in a relaxed and welcoming environment and our experts are on hand to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your test.
We pride ourselves in having some of the quickest turnaround times so the time you’ll wait for your initial enquiry, to having your scan, to getting the results, will be minimal. In fact, you'll have a report back within 3-5 working days, ready for our GP to give you a call to discuss any next steps you may need.
1) Make an enquiry about the service you are interested via our website, call us via telephone or email us
2) Within 24 hours, one of our dedicated team will contact you to arrange a free of charge 10-minute telephone call with the GP
a) During this call, the GP will take some medical history and advise you on the scan and the process
b) The GP will create a "referral", which will be sent to our Radiographers in the Imaging Department
3) Our Diagnostic Imaging Coordinator will contact you to arrange a date for your scan
4) Following your scan, you will recieve a copy of your report (email or post)
5) Our Diagnostic Imaging Coordinator will then contact you again to arrange for a time for our GP to call you, free of charge, to discuss your report
6) Our GP can then arrange any further tests or consultations that may be required
GP telephone referral
Free of charge
|CT Lungs / Chest||£430|
|CT Calcium Score (Heart)||£300|
|CT Combined Chest & Heart||£580|
|Follow up call with GP to discuss report||Free of charge|
If you are unable to pay for the whole scan up front, we do offer Medical Finance to help spread the cost over a longer period. We offer payment plans of 0% APR over 6 months, 16.9% over 12, 18, 24 months or 14.9% over 36, 49 months.