Inguinal Hernia Operation
A hernia occurs when an internal part of the body pushes through a weakness in the muscle or surrounding tissue wall. An inguinal hernia repair is an operation to push the bulge back into place and to strengthen the abdominal wall. The operation may be recommended if symptoms are severe, last for a long time, or if there are complications.
What is an inguinal hernia operation?
When you have a hernia, the section of bowel can become:
- Stuck in the inguinal canal, causing an obstruction – this can causes nausea, vomiting and stomach pain, as well as a painful lump in the groin
- Trapped and have its blood supply cut off (known as a strangulated hernia) – emergency surgery within hours is essential to release the trapped tissue and restore its blood supply so it does not die.
This type of surgery will get rid of the hernia, preventing any serious complications.
Why Choose us?
- Prevent future health issues
- Remove the cause of pain
- Improve your digestive system
- No referral needed
- At your convenience
- Available at multiple locations
|Inguinal Hernia Operation||please enquire|
Medical Insurance - We are recognised by all major insurance companies. Our private GPs can provide a referral for you if you do not have one already. Please contact us for more information.