Hours: Full Time or Part Time (37.5 Hours Full time)
Location: 1 Belvedere Road, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 0JJ
Who is Pall Mall Medical?
Pall Mall Medical is an independent Private Hospital with two theatres and 11 beds. We provide both day case and overnight facilities, predominantly to patients who are undergoing elective Cosmetic Surgery. We also perform some Gynaecology, Urology and ENT procedures.
Hospital facilities include:
- 2 theatres (1 laminar flow)
- 11 private, en-suite bathrooms
- Minor ops suite
- Endoscopy suite
- Diagnostic suite (MRI, CT, X-Ray, Mammography)
- Consultation suite
- General anaesthetic, local & sedation, local anaesthetic procedures
- Elective Cosmetic Surgery, Gynaecology, Urology and ENT procedure
Aside from the hospital services, Pall Mall has two city centre clinics in Manchester and Liverpool, where we provide rapid access to a wide & holistic range of private healthcare services, including: Private GP appointments, specialist consultations, advanced diagnostics, health screening, occupational health and medico legal services.
We pride ourselves on delivering 5-star healthcare to all our patients and clinicians. Recently accredited with the Investors in People Accolade, we are looking to expand our team in-line with our ambitions to further grow the organisation.
As well as being part of a rapidly growing, exciting private hospital group you will receive a very competitive pay & several benefits, some of which include;
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Perkbox: Vouchers and discounts to wide range of high street retailers and restaurants
- Discounted Private Health Care, Cosmetic & Aesthetic Treatments
- Birthday day-off (qualifying period required)
- Childcare vouchers
- Growing organisation with continuous opportunities and personal development
As a HCA, you will support the maintenance of the clinical ward to ensure the highest possible care is given. To ensure safety and patient care is paramount and to the highest quality.
Duties also include:
- Assist our Nursing team in providing exemplary Care within the Ward department, whilst providing Healthcare Assistance to our Nursing team.
- As a HCA, duties will include routine tasks related to the delivery of care to ensure our patient's health and well-being.
- You will move and set up equipment (after training) and other resources, as well as applying technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment.
- Maintain stock control and careful use of equipment
- Ensuring patient comfort, dignity and privacy are maintained at all times and are specific to the patients' needs.
- Chaperoning patients and required equipment as necessary for appointments and clinic.
- Ensure strict confidentiality is applied to all clients and staff, ensuring need to know basis is applied at all times.
- Communicate care to patients, their family and/or carers using appropriate language and rationale
- Assists the registered nurse with appropriate clinical documentation
- Reports any concerns to the trained nurse in charge of the patient
- Decontamination of instruments and clinical equipment
How to Apply
Please do send your CV to: Recruitment@pallmallmedical.co.uk to be considered for this role.
Good luck and thank you for your interest in Pall Mall Medical.