Pall Mall Medical - for all your private healthcare needs, whether you are self-paying or have private medical insurance.
Consultant Gastroenterologist Dr Asish Bassi specialises in investigating, diagnosing and treating disorders of the stomach and digestive system. His areas of specialist interest include luminal gastroenterology and therapeutic endoscopy as well as investigating and managing common problems such as diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease indigestion and reflux issues. Dr Bassi has worked as a specialist in hospitals throughout the UK since 1999.
Gastroenterology investigations available at Pall Mall Medical:
· Nominated by the British Society of Gastroenterology to represent the UK in the international trainers workshop in Florida organised by the World Gastroenterology Organisation.
· Successfully completed the Endoscopy Trainers course at the Mersey School of Endoscopy in 2007, then selected to join the faculty of Merseyside School of Endoscopy to train in colonoscopy courses.
· Gastroenterology lead for lower nutrition and GI services at St Helens & Knowsley Hospitals Trust.
· Honorary Senior Lecturer at Liverpool University.
· British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
· American Society of Gastroenterology
· American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
· MRCP (UK) (1997)
· MBBS Calcutta University (1993)
You can make an appointment to see Dr Bassi at Pall Mall Medical and avoid lengthy waiting times. He sees patients at our Liverpool and Newton-le-Willows locations.
For more information or to book a private consultation with Dr Bassi to discuss any issue related to gastroenterology call Liverpool on 0151 244 4262 or Newton-le-Willows on 01744 624 464. Or simply make an online enquiry or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.