Confidential and discreet testing for sexually transmitted infections and diseases.
- No waiting times
- Fast results
- Clinics in Manchester, Liverpool and Newton-le-Willows
- Was £185 - Now £100
We have introduced online booking to make things easier for you.
Why use Pall Mall for STD/STI testing?
Whether it’s after an unexpected sexual encounter where you might have put yourself at risk; or for pro-active screening if you are with a new partner or want peace of mind. All of our STD and STI tests can be performed in a simple ‘test-only’ appointment with a Nurse - ideal if you just want a short and discreet visit.
- 100% confidential - details/results always private
- Fast lab results - often within 1-3 working days
- Instant results - within 20 minutes onsite
- Locations - city centre locations for easy access
- Test - performed only by qualified nurses & GPs
- Judgement free & discreet
- Rapid access - same or next day appointments
- 6 days a week - available Monday to Saturday
- Convenience - early morning, daytime, evenings
Enquire About Our Services
A member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your requirements.
We put you at the heart of everything we do
We put the patient at the heart of everything we do.
Pall Mall Medical is owned and led by doctors –which means care without compromise. We’re driven by how best we can deliver what you need from start to finish.
- Care Quality Commission Regulated.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- No waiting lists.
- Rated 4.95 by our patients.
- No referrals required.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Our expert team are always hand to help, advise and arrange appointments with our specialist consultants.
What tests or advice can I have?
- Instant STI & STD testing
- HIV only testing
- Individual blood or urine STI or STD tests
- Screening for multiple STI's & STD's together
- Genital lesion testing (for sores/lumps/skin changes)
- GP appointments for genital examinations
- Treatment and management of STI's and STD's
- Sexual health advice & counselling
What if I cannot remember what happened?
What if I had intercourse with a new person?
What if I had intercourse with a prositute or sex worker?
What if I have given or received oral sex?
What if we touched but did not have oral sex or intercourse?
What if I have given or received anal sex?
What if I have a sore, lump or lesion in my genital area?
What are the early symptoms of an infection?
How long should I wait before testing?
|STD or STI||Lab Test||Instant Test|
|Chlamydia||14 days||14 days|
|Gonorrhoea||7 days||14 days|
|HIV (early detection)||10 days||26 days|
|Hepatitis B (early detection)||10 days||28 days|
|Hepatitis C (early detection)||10 days||12 days|
|Syphilis||14 days||14 days|
|Mycoplasma Genitalium||14 days||-|
|Trichomonas Vaginalis||14 days||-|
|Gardnerella Vaginalis||Any time||-|
|Vaginal Swab for Culture||Any time||-|
|Swab for Culture||Any time||-|
When will I get my results back?
Are my results confidential?
How will I receive my results?
What if my test result is positive?
We also have expert Genito-Urinary Medicine Consultants who are able to help should you require an expert opinion or further investigations.