About Pall Mall Medical
Update - 27/5/2020 :: Clinics opening 1st June & Patient Information
It is critical we maintain the highest levels of safety for our patients and staff, and that means limiting the number of people in our facilities so we can follow the social distancing measures introduced by the government.
We have introduced these measures so that our patients can continue to come to our facilities safe in the knowledge that they will be taken care of to the highest standards.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience, but keeping everyone safe is our number one priority and our teams have done a lot of thoughtful planning to support communication and care decisions for patients and families who are in our care during this time.
Please read our full Post-COVID Patient Information document for further guidance. Please also note that we do not accept walk-in appointments, any appointments must be booked in advance (Opening hours may be different to what we declare on our website so please do get in contact with us beforehand). During this period we regret that we can not offer free refreshments due to COVID-19 restrictions.
COVID-19 Patient Charter
We've introduced a number of measures in our clinics and hospital to protect the well-being of our patients in the era of Coronavirus. We want you to be reassaured that having your cosmetic surgery procedure at Pall Mall is supported by clear processes, standards and policies - all put in place for your protection and peace of mind. You can find details of these in our new Patient Charter.
Update - 25/3/2020 :: Telephone Consultations Now Available
You can now book a telephone consultation with one of our Private GPs to discuss your health concerns or treatment requirements. A call is a perfect solution if you need to see a doctor during COVID-19 as you can be consulted from the comfort of your own home and can avoid any direct contact or travelling to a clinic.
See our Private GP page for more information - click here - A telephone consultation costs just £40!
Update - 19/3/2020 :: Coronavirus - an update from our Medical Director
Amid the developing Coronavirus situation, I wanted to take the time to reassure you of the actions Pall Mall Medical are taking as a responsible healthcare provider at this time.
The health of both our patients and our staff members is our biggest priority.
We are following the advice of Public Health England https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england and the World Health Organisation https://www.who.int/ and introducing a wide variety of measures to minimise the impact on public health.
As a healthcare provider with Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered clinics, we take infection control extremely seriously. Our theatres, hospital and clinics are subject to rigorous cleaning measures, which have been intensified amid the growing concerns around Coronavirus.
What does the latest government announcement mean for you if you have an appointment at Pall Mall?
To ensure the health and well-being of everyone we are asking the following of anyone coming into our clinics in Manchester, Liverpool or Newton-Le-Willows:
• Please adhere to the advice of the WHO https://www.who.int/, the National Health Service (NHS) https://www.nhs.uk/ and Public Health England https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england with regards to the spread and containment of Coronavirus
• If you have returned from any of the countries listed on the government website in recent weeks we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a date 14 days or more from the date of your arrival back in the UK
• If you or someone in your household has a new persistent cough or a high temperature, we ask that you reschedule your consultation, appointment or operation to a date 14 days or more from the start of the symptoms. There will be no charges imposed if you need to reschedule your appointment
• If you have visited one of our clinics within the previous 14 days and have since been diagnosed as having contracted Coronavirus, or have been in proximity to someone who has been diagnosed as having contracted the virus, we ask that you please make us aware so that we can take necessary action. You can do this by emailing GP@pallmallmedical.co.uk
• Where possible we are asking patients to attend appointments without friends or family members. If you do need someone to drive you to your appointment they will be asked to wait in the car or in the clinic waiting room and won’t be able to attend the appointment with you
• We are asking patients to wash their hands when they arrive at the clinic for an appointment – hand washing facilities are available in our toilets and in our clinic rooms. Hand sanitisers are also available.
• Hand sanitisers are available for you to use at any point during your visit. These are located at our reception desks and various other points around our clinics and hospital – please make sure you use them
• We might ask to take your temperature on arrival – this is for your own safety and the safety of our staff
What extra measures have we introduced for staff?
• You do not need to sign in at reception anymore – our reception staff will do this for you
• Our team are double cleansing their hands before and after each consultation or treatment and are using gloves where necessary
• We are also monitoring our teams travel ensuring that anyone who has visited an area of high risk is taking the recommended steps to protect those around them
• All staff have been told to self-isolate for 14 days if anyone in their household shows any symptoms of Coronavirus
• Any staff that can work from home have been instructed to so one from today to minimise the spread of coronavirus
Our clinics and hospital
• We are leaders in clinical practices and we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of care and cleanliness at our Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered clinics
• We have dedicated facilities and housekeeping team who work round the clock to always ensure that our clinics and hospitals are wiped and sanitised after each patient visit and all rooms and thoroughly cleaned overnight ready for the following day
As always, our patients are at the heart of everything we do at Pall Mall Medical and we are here to support you in any way we can during these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions or want to rearrange your appointment, please contact your patient coordinator or email us at GP@pallmallmedical.co.uk and we will pass your enquiry onto the correct team.
Dr Sanjay K Pitalia
MB ChB MRCOG DCH MRCGP
We’re a family-run private healthcare provider focussed on delivering healthcare services that meet patients’ needs and help them to thrive and live longer, healthier, happier lives. We’ve been providing safe, effective medical services and treatments to our patients for over a decade and have a team of expert doctors, specialist consultants, and highly skilled surgeons and practitioners who work across our three locations.
From private GP services, dermatology consultations and in-depth scans to health screens and operations including both medical and cosmetic surgery – at Pall Mall you can be assured that you will get the best quality treatment, care and results possible.
Appointments on your terms
We have no waiting lists at our clinics and we can usually book you in for a same-day appointment. We’re also open late nights and at weekends, so you can book an appointment at a time to suit you.
World-class consultants and expert teams on hand every step of the way
We’re proud to work with some of the most experienced and highly skilled surgeons, doctors and consultants in the world. With our team beside you, you can feel confident that you will receive the best possible care and service throughout your journey with us.
Private healthcare may be more affordable than you think.
However, if you do need some flexibility with your payment, at Pall Mall Medical we offer a range of medical finance options on over 70 services. This means you can spread the costs over months and even years.
We have three clinics located in the heart of the North West – Liverpool and Manchester city centre and Newton-le-Willows. Our privately-owned hospital is also located at our Newton-Le-Willows site.
To find out more about our clinics here.