We are happy to cancel and provide a full refund or re-schedule any medical appointments to a more convenient date.
To cancel or request a medical appointment is rearranged, please either email us at email@example.com or call us on 03300 27 26 45.
If there is something we have specifically done that has made you wish to cancel this medical appointment without rearranging, we should be grateful if you could please let us know the reason such that we can address this in future.
Less than 48 (working) Hours Notice
If you are unable to provide at least 48 (working) hours notice from the start of your medical appointment that you wish to cancel or re-arrange your appointment, there may be charges associated.
For cancellations within 48 (working) hours, your pre-payment or deposit will not be refundable, as we’ll be unable to re-use this time to support other patients.
For re-scheduling medical appointments within 48 (working) hours, there will be a 50% re-scheduling fee due. I.e.:
- 50% of your pre-payment or deposit will be allocated as a re-scheduling fee, as we’ll be unable to re-use the initial appointment time to support other patients
- The other 50% of your pre-payment or deposit will be allocated to the re-scheduled appointment
- The outstanding balance will be due at the time of booking the re-scheduled appointment
For cancellations or rescheduling of bookings made within 48 hours of your appointment date and time, your pre-payment or deposit will be fully refundable up to 24 hours prior to the appointment start time. If you provide us less than 24 hours notice there will be a 100% cancellation fee or a 50% re-scheduling fee.
For cancellations for or bookings made within 4 hours of your appointment date and time, your pre-payment or deposit will be fully refundable up to 2 hours prior to the appointment start time. If you provide us less than 2 hours notice there will be a 100% cancellation fee or a 50% re-scheduling fee.
Running Late for your Medical Appointment?
We understand that it is not possible to predict traffic, train timetables or even when your last meeting finishes.If you are aware that you may be late for your appointment, please do contact us at your earliest opportunity (firstname.lastname@example.org or 03300 27 26 45), such that we can make every effort to accommodate you.It is with regret, that we cannot guarantee your appointment slot if you do not arrive on time.
We will try our hardest to fit you into the schedule, but this may not always be possible.
If we are unable to fulfil your appointment because you have not arrived on time, it may not always be possible to receive a full refund for your pre-payment or deposit.
Missed your Medical Appointment?
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please do let us know.
Pall Mall Medical strives to deliver excellent service to all our patients and will make every effort possible to accommodate your needs.
Want to Cancel or Rearrange your Cosmetic Surgery Date?
If you need to reschedule your surgery date, a rescheduling fee will apply as follows:
- Reschedule more than 14 days = £75
- Reschedule within 7-13 days = £250
- Reschedule less than 7 days = £50
If you need to cancel your surgery date, a cancellation fee may apply as follows:
- Cancellation with more than 14 days’ notice = 25% of cost of procedure
- Cancellation within 8-14 days’ notice = 50% of cost of procedure
- Cancellation within 1-7 days’ notice = 75% of cost of procedure
- Cancellation on the day of procedure = 100% of cost of procedure