Professor Videsh Raut is an experienced Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon offering the latest treatments for sports injuries, arthroscopic knee surgery, hip and knee replacements.
He has been performing knee and hip replacement operations since 1990 and has published his personal outcomes of surgery in international peer-reviewed journals.
- NHS Position - Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Wrightington Hospital & Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Professor - Edge Hill University
- Nominated by the British Hip Society to act as a Specialist Advisor to NICE (National Institute for Health & Clinical
- Is an Academic Advisor at the University of Manchester.
- Conducts the MChOrth Course at Edge Hill Uni. in partnership with Wrightington Hospital.
- Expert Member - North West Research Ethics Committee, UK
- Member- Beyond Compliance UK National Committee
- Masters Degree in Orthopaedic Surgery (MChOrth.) & MSOrth - University of Liverpool & Universtiy of Bombay
- Speciality Fellowship in Orthopaedics (FRCS Ed Orth) - Royal College of Surgeons - Edinburgh
- FRCS Trauma and Orthopaedics
Investigations Available at Pall Mall Medical
Professor Videsh Raut specialises in private orthopaedics, and offers the following specialist investigations at Pall Mall Medical:
Nerve conduction studies
Professor Raut sees patients at our Manchester city centre clinic & private hospital in Newton-le-Willows. You can make an appointment to see him at Pall Mall Medical and avoid lengthy waiting times. You do not need a referral letter from the NHS.
To find out more or to book a private orthopaedic consultation
with Professor Raut, call our booking team on 0330 058 44 55
. You can also make an online enquiry or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org