Corporate Medical Services
An employee may feel well – or have a few niggling problems. At Pall Mall Medical, we can give you a comprehensive analysis of an employee’s current and possible future health – and suggest how it can be improved. We also perform Statutory Health Assessments, Periodic Medicals and Executive Health Screens.
Statutory Health Assesment
Regular health assessments are legally required when employees are exposed to hazardous conditions, such as lead, asbestos, ionising radiation, noise, vibration, compressed air etc. It’s an employer’s responsibility to carry out health surveillance in the workplace in order to detect early symptoms of work-related illnesses. The system aims to protect employees and to improve productivity.
The most common of the legally-required assessments are listed below:
- Respiratory surveillance – spirometry (lung function test) is required when employees are exposed to chemicals, smoke and or gases
- Noise surveillance – audiometric testing is required when employees work in a noisy environment and are at risk for noise-induced hearing loss
- Hand-arm vibration surveillance – needed when employees work with vibrating tools or equipment
- Skin assessment – required when employees are exposed to dust, chemicals or gases
- Vision screening – needed if employees work with computer screens
- Lead surveillance – required if employees are exposed to lead
Periodic medical examinations are conducted to assess fitness to carry out daily tasks which can be dangerous for the public. The aim is to ensure tasks are performed safely.
The most common of these – for professional drivers – are detailed below:
- HGV and LGV medicals
- Taxi medicals
- PSV medicals
For further information visit Private Medicals.
Executive Health Screening
We have three executive screening packages for those employees who do not require mandatory health checks. More than just health 'MOTs', these use the latest advances in diagnostic technology to detect existing and underlying conditions – and potential future concerns.
Any areas needing investigation can be dealt with swiftly by Pall Mall Medical. We have in-house consultants – therefore reducing waiting times. We can take care of the whole process.
Your employee will be provided with a comprehensive report and expert advice on healthy lifestyles.
Our Platinum Executive Health Screening package does more than diagnose problems; it provides a guide to optimising outcomes in terms of private health and wellbeing.
What do the executive healthcare assessments show?
By analysing medical history and assessing current physical conditions of your employee, using sensitive diagnostic equipment, our clinicians can calculate the possible risk of types of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and certain types of cancer.
Why Choose us?
- Suitable for all ages
- Corporate packages available
- Ensure employee well-being
- No referral needed
- At your convenience
- Available at multiple locations
|Health Screen Item||Platinum||Gold||Silver|
|Weight & BMI|
|Blood Pressure & Pulse|
|Diabetes Glucose Test|
|Diabetes Risk Score|
|Liver Function Test|
|Thyroid Function Test|
|Report & Action Plan|
|Ovarian Cancer Screen*|
|Prostate Cancer Screen**|
|Breast Cancer Awareness*|
|EGFR (Kidney Test)|
|Lung Function Test / Spirometry|
|Cardiovascular disease risk score|