Mr Prasad provides consultations on breast disease, breast surgery and reconstructive surgery to patients at Pall Mall Medical in Manchester and Newton-le-Willows. Mr Prasad has worked extensively in the fields of general breast and reconstructive surgery at hospitals across the UK and abroad since the early 1990s.
His areas of speciality include detecting breast cancer through screening and breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. He is also very experienced & skilled in breast and body cosmetic surgery and is very popular with patients.
Memberships & Qualifications
Our expert team of Surgeons, Nurses and Patient Co-ordinators have supported thousands of men and woman considering cosmetic surgery and are committed to continually providing patients with the highest level of care, before, during and after surgery.
- Royal College of Surgeons Glasgow
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- British Association of Surgical Oncology
- Medical Protection Society
- FRCS (Intercollegiate Board) Edinburgh (2006)
- FRCS Glasgow (1993)
- Primary FRCS London (1993)
- PLAB (1992)
- MS (General Surgery) Bombay University (1991)
- DNB (General Surgery) New Deli (1990)
- MBBS Mysore University (1989)