Private Breast Cancer Screening - Mammograms
Why is breast screening so important?
- Breast cancer is still the most common cancer in the UK.
- 1 in 8 women in the UK have a lifetime risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- 11,600 women died from breast cancer in 2012 in the UK, that’s around 32 every day.
- Early diagnosis means much better survival rates - more than 90% of women diagnosed with breast cancer at the earliest stage survive for at least five years. This figure is drastically reduced to around 15% for those women who are sadly diagnosed late with advanced disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose us?
- 20 minutes test time
- Results within 7 days
- We accept private health insurance
- No referral needed
- At your convenience
- Available at multiple locations
How can Pall Mall Medical help you?
We firmly believe our patients expect and deserve the best in each specialist area. Our convenient locations and experienced private GPs and consultants offer appointments to suit your busy lifestyle. Our staff are waiting for your call and can be contacted by phone, email or in person to book an appointment to fit your schedule.
Pall Mall Medical's state-of-the-art Mammogram - the Siemens Magnetom Aera - is one of the highest specification Mammography machines available. It has an extremely high image quality and emits far less radiation than similar machines.