A radiologist will analyse the results of your X-Ray to determine the course of action to take. The procedure is painless and there are no side effects.
They can be used for...
- Confirming broken bones and clarifying the healing strategy.
- Imaging the lungs to show build up of liquids or areas for concern.
- Identifying the position and size of tumours.
- Visa medical purposes to check for TB.
Pall Mall Medical can offer a same day private X-Rays in the centre of Manchester, Liverpool and in Newton-le-Willows. There are no waiting times. We can organise same day Visa Medical Chest X-Rays.
Why Choose us?
- Suitable for all ages
- Identify broken bones or injury
- Determine location of tumours
- Same day appointments available
- At your convenience
- Available at multiple locations
|Type of X-Ray||Price From|
|Cervical and Lumbar Spine X-Ray||£260|
|Cervical Spine X-Ray (1 view)||£180.00|
|Fingers and Toes X-Ray||£150.00|
|Full Spine X-Ray (Cervical, Lumbar, Thoracic)||£360.00|
|Lumbar Spine X-Ray (1 view)||£180.00|
|Lumbar Spine and Pelvis X-Ray||£330.00|
|Sacrum and Coccyx X-Ray||£260.00|
|Skull X-Ray (1 view)||£180.00|
|Thoracic Spine X-Ray (1 view)||£180.00|
|Thoraco-Lumbar Spine X-Ray (2 views)||£240.00|