Private Prescription & Non-NHS Medication
As part of our Private GP service, we are fully able to provide patients with a private prescription form for medication that you need.
If you need a prescription or repeat medication for a medical condition, you simply need to arrange a Private GP Appointment with one of our experienced male or female doctors, who, following an assessment, will be able to prescribe the appropriate medication. Furthermore, a range of medications is available from our onsite storage which may be able save a further trip to a pharmacist.
All of our General Practitioners are registered with the GMC and, as a private service, will endeavour to help with your requirements for a number of issues such as when you:
- Have conditions diagnosed or confirmed by our GP’s
- Have run out of your regular/repeat prescription medication
- Have forgotten or lost your tablets, inhalers or medicine
- Need access to emergency contraception
- Are seeking medication that is not available under the NHS
- Require special medication that is protected under a controlled drug license
We are able to provide repeat prescriptions for regular private patients who have previously seen one of our GP’s and an agreement has been made to put your medication/prescription on a repeat course.
This makes it even more convenient for patients who have busy lives. You simply need to contact Pall Mall Medical, put in your repeat request and we organise this for you. Our private GP will agree on a duration for the repeat prescription/medication before a formal medication review appointment is required.
Why use Pall Mall Medical?
- Get clarification of your condition
- Fast access to medication
- Access emergency contraception
- Special medication available
- Non NHS Medication available
- Available at multiple locations
Private Prescription Pricing
|Private prescription (excludes appointment, from £70)||£20|
|Medication available onsite||Prices vary per item|