Hours: Full Time or Part Time (37.5 Hours Full time)
Location: 1 Belvedere Road, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 0JJ
Who is Pall Mall Medical?
Pall Mall Medical is an independent Private Hospital with two theatres and 11 beds. We provide both day case and overnight facilities, predominantly to patients who are undergoing elective Cosmetic Surgery. We also perform some Gynaecology, Urology and ENT procedures.
Hospital facilities include:
- 2 theatres (1 laminar flow)
- 11 private, en-suite bathrooms
- Minor ops suite
- Endoscopy suite
- Diagnostic suite (MRI, CT, X-Ray, Mammography)
- Consultation suite
- General anaesthetic, local & sedation, local anaesthetic procedures
- Elective Cosmetic Surgery, Gynaecology, Urology and ENT procedure
Aside from the hospital services, Pall Mall has two city centre clinics in Manchester and Liverpool, where we provide rapid access to a wide & holistic range of private healthcare services, including: Private GP appointments, specialist consultations, advanced diagnostics, health screening, occupational health and medico legal services.
We pride ourselves on delivering 5-star healthcare to all our patients and clinicians. Recently accredited with the Investors in People Accolade, we are looking to expand our team in-line with our ambitions to further grow the organisation.
As well as being part of a rapidly growing, exciting private hospital group you will receive a very competitive pay & several benefits, some of which include;
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Perkbox: Vouchers and discounts to wide range of high street retailers and restaurants
- Discounted Private Health Care, Cosmetic & Aesthetic Treatments
- Birthday day-off (qualifying period required)
- Childcare vouchers
- Growing organisation with continuous opportunities and personal development
As an RGN, you will ensure the maintenance and management of the clinical ward to ensure the highest possible care is given. To ensure safety and patient care is paramount and to the highest quality. Managing and developing the ward functions to improve processes and efficiency. Strong, professional leadership is needed at this level. It is crucial to the quality of care, staff morale and the learning environment.
The post holder will adhere to NMC Code of Practice at all times and ensure ward compliance with and application of hospital policies and procedures.
Duties also include:
- Delivery of up-to-date evidence-based care to patients and carers
- To monitor the practice and effectiveness of nursing actions, ensuring these are carried out with full regard for the safety of the patient and staff involved
- To ensure that delegation of tasks is performed equitably, effectively, in accordance with the nurse's individual skills, development needs and within clear parameters of responsibility
- To provide specialist nursing advice or nursing practice within the ward/ department
- To evaluate the effects of nursing actions and plan improvements for the benefit of the service
- Clear and established direction and purpose, inspire, motivate and empower ward/department team around the common goals to produce real improvements in clinical practice, quality and services
- To establish and maintain a high profile with patients, carers and all staff, involving, advising and using counselling skills as required
- Contribute to the reduction of healthcare acquired infection by ensuring a high standard of infection control practice in the light of research current best evidence and legislation
- To assist in the development of continuous quality initiatives to improve care of patients
- To provide support and guidance to junior staff members
- Plan/ implement and monitor nursing care of individual patients
How to Apply
Please do send your CV to: Recruitment@pallmallmedical.co.uk to be considered for this role.
Good luck and thank you for your interest in Pall Mall Medical.