At a glance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Company Pension Scheme
- Day off for your birthday
- MediCash healthcare
- Free flu jabs and eye tests
- Exclusive discounted access to private healthcare, aesthetic treatments, cosmetic surgery and other services
Pall Mall Medical is one of the fastest growing, independent Private Healthcare provdiders in the North West. We provide patients with rapid access to a wide & holistic range of healthcare service, including: Private GP appointments, specialist consultations, advanced diagnostics, health screening, surgical procedures in our state-of-the-art theatre facilities, aesthetic treatments, cosmetic surgery, occupational health and medico legal services.
We pride ourselves on delivering 5-star healthcare to all our patients and clinicians. Recently accredited with the Investors in People Accolade, we are looking to expand our team in-line with our ambitions to further grow the organisation.
Job Details & Requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified / or newly Qualified Accountant to join our Finance Team. This is a hands on role requiring the Management Accountant to support the Head of Finance with day-to-day financial operations to enable the delivery of our financial business plans for growth and development.
- ACCA / CIMA newly qualified / or part qualified
- At least 2 years proven experience within a similar role including month-end processing and balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong cash flow management & analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic environment
- Supporting with preparation of monthly management accounts, including preparation of journal entries and supporting analysis.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Cash flow management including overseeing supplier payment processes alongside bank and cash reconciliations
- Dealing with HMRC & other tax reporting
- Supporting payroll and pension processes from a Finance perspective
- Work with Head of Finance on key projects as and when required
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Analyse financial information to assist delivery of business targets
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations, including periodic regulatory reporting
- Assist with the management of capital expenditure
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview at our Warrington Office – we can’t wait to meet you!
How to apply
All candidates will need to complete an application form which can be completed below. Good luck and thank you for your interest in Pall Mall Medical.