From £84 per month*
“I’m over the moon with
Jen Moorby, Pall Mall Patient
What is vaser liposuction?
Sometimes stubborn fat deposits can be difficult to shift through exercise and diet alone. Vaser Liposuction offers a less invasive and less painful option for fat removal compared to traditional liposuction by using ultrasound wavelengths.
Our experts in body contouring, skilfully sculpt, eliminate and remove your unwanted fat deposits in a single treatment. Multiple areas can be treated during one session and our expert body surgeons can talk you through the options available during a free of charge consultation.
How much does Vaser Liposuction cost?
|Private Surgeon Consultation||FREE|
|1 area Vaser Liposuction||£3,995|
|2 areas Vaser Liposuction||£4,995|
|3 areas Vaser Liposuction||£6,495|
|4 areas Vaser Liposuction||£7,495|
Vaser Liposuction finance
You can get a free of charge finance example by speaking to our friendly team. This can indicate your likely monthly costs, deposit amount and length of repayments. You will not need to register or have any credit checks performed for this.
- Pay over 2 years with 0% finance available*
- Pay over 3-5 years with 12.9% APR variable*
- No deposit required
- No hidden costs
- Quick & easy online application
What’s included in our surgery package?
Our surgery package is all-inclusive – meaning there are no hidden costs for aftercare. Included in your package:
- All surgeon consultations
- All pre-op appointments and standard tests (such as MRSA and COVID-19)*
- Surgery – including the surgeon’s fee, anaesthetist’s fee, hospital fee, implant fee and any other necessary medical materials
- Hospital stay – including meals (depending on how long your stay lasts), accommodation at the hospital (if clinically required – you will be informed of this by the surgeon during your initial consultation)
- Unlimited post-op check-up appointments, with your surgeon and our nursing team**
- Any emergency re-admission surgery
- Revision surgery, if you and your surgeon both agree it is required. Please see our terms and conditions
- Our aftercare policy entitles you to 2 years aftercare.
**Non-standard tests may be chargeable
*Up to 2 years after surgery