Dr Chun Tang
General Practitioner - MRCGP/DFFP
Dr Chun Tang is a GMC registered GP offering a private general practice and a range of family healthcare services at our clinics in Manchester and Newton Le-Willows.
Dr Tang clinics are suitable for patients who are looking to pay for a private appointment or for those with private health insurance.
You do not need to register to see Dr Tang. You can book a one-off appointment for yourself or a family memeber to discuss a health concern, or as many as needed for ongoing requirements, whether that's for confidential advice or to explore treatment options.
Meet the GP
Dr Tang is a popular GP at Pall Mall, with his private practice offering patients a traditional doctor/patient relationship, with rapid access and quality time to get to the bottom of any health concerns. Dr Tang also speaks a range of languages including German, French and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) which is ideal for our mixed ethnic communities living in the North West.
- General appointments & tel/vid consultations
- Check-ups and health screening
- Acute illness (e.g. flu/infections/hay fever)
- Pains and injury
- Prescriptions, sick notes and GP letters
- Blood testing and investigations
- Second opinion and confidential advice
- Access to specialist referrals and imaging scans
- Medical examinations
- Vaccinations (child, adult and travel)
- Sexual health and family planning
Area's of Expertise
- Family planning, contraception and sexual health
- Acute and chronic disease management
Summary and Background
Click to expand
Contact for appointments
Dr Chun Tang is available to see patients in Manchester and Newton-le-Willows.
For more information and accessibility of our clinic in Manchester city centre or our hospital in Newton-le-Willows, click here.