Pall Mall Medical - for all your private healthcare needs, whether you are self-paying or have private medical insurance.
Ken Ward-Atherton is one of the most impressive Integrative (complementary) Medicine consultants in the country with over 30 years’ experience working in the NHS and privately. He specialises in Homeopathic Medicine, Allergies and Food Intolerances, Psychotherapy, Acupuncture and Cosmetic Acupuncture and has trained all over the world in a range of integrated therapies.
On top of his work as a clinical practitioner, Ken holds several prestigious positions within research and medical organisations; he holds two National Fellowships and one International Fellowship within the areas of his expertise. He is an advisor and examiner for the Institute of Complementary & Natural Medicine London, has sat on a Department of Health Steering Group to advise the UK Government on Integrative Medicine and has acted as a policy advisor to the Russian Leech Therapy Association in Moscow. He also has extensive experience lecturing within the NHS and universities and was a lead collaborator on a recent paper about Acupuncture for the British Medical Journal.
Acupuncture and Homeopathic Medicine available at Pall Mall Medical:
· Cosmetic Acupuncture (Facial Rejuvenation)
· Food Intolerance Consultation & Testing
· 6 Week Homeopathic Treatment
· 30 years’ experience in Integrative Medicine with international training
· Fellowship in Medical Acupuncture from British Academy of Western Medical Acupuncture
· Frequently lectures on Integrative Medicine
· Advisor and examiner for the British Register of Complementary Practitioners
· Past President of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
· Chair of CMIR Integrative Medicine (March 2007) - Royal College of Physicians - London.
· Chair of the British Academy of Western Medical Acupuncture - Previous Chair of the British Academy of Western Medical Acupuncture.
· Past President of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
· Patron of the Complementary Therapies Unit - Christie Hospital NHS Trust Foundation Manchester.
· Patron of the AKU Society - University of Liverpool Medical School.
· Patron of the Cockayne Children's Support Group (Genetic Research) Wirral Merseyside.
· Patron of the Costello Children's Support Group (Genetic Research) Manchester.
· Patron of "Sunflowers" Cancer Research Group
· Smae Institute - Surrey - Licentiate in Podiatry (1967)
· Walton Hospital - Liverpool - RN (1969)
· Walton Hospital - Liverpool - Jungian Psychoanalytical Cert (1970)
· Walton Hospital - Liverpool - A & E-Cert (1971)
· Walton Hospital - Liverpool - Theatre Cert (1972)
· EAV Society - Germany - Dip Homeopathic Medicine (1984)
· Glasgow NHS Homeopathic Hospital - Eizayaga Seminar (1985)
· Glasgow NHS Homeopathic Hospital - Vithoulkas Seminar (1986)
· Merseyside Psychotherapy Institute - Liverpool - Dip Psych (1993)
· Licentiate in Homeopathic Medicine - Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine (1995)
· Stanford Medical School - USA - Med Education Award (1998)
· Fellowship in Homeopathic Medicine - Tokyo JHMA (2007)
· Fellowship in Medical Acupuncture - Liverpool John Moores University - BAWMA (2008)
· Fellowship ICNM - London (2010)
· Diploma of Hirudotherapy - Frankfurt (2011)
· Diploma of Advanced Hirudotherapy - Frankfurt (2011)
· Letter of Appreciation - Russian 1st World Congress of Hirudotherapy - Moscow (2013)
You can book a private consultation with Ken Ward-Atherton at Pall Mall Medical’s locations in Manchester, Newton-Le-Willows and Liverpool to discuss your symptoms and concerns.
To book your appointment with Ken Ward-Atherton through Pall Mall Medical and avoid lengthy waiting lists simply call our clinics in Manchester, Newton-le-Willows or Liverpool on 0330 058 44 55. Alternatively, you can make an online enquiry or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.