Dr Abba Alkali
Qualifications & Memberships
- CCST in Dermatology (UK)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor Surgery Degree
- Fellow of the West African College of Physicians (Subspecialty in Dermatology)
- MSc in Clinical Dermatology (University of London)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the British Association of Dermatologists
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Dr Abba Alkali is a Consultant Dermatologist who sees both adults and children at Pall Mall Medical for a range of skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, acne, rosacea, hair and nail diseases, allergies, hyperhidrosis and inflammatory skin conditions. He has also, been trained in rheumatology, haematology, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, GUM/HIV medicine and paediatric dermatology.
Dr Alkali is an expert in identifying and treating skin cancer and regularly performs dermatological surgery and laser surgery.
Dr Alkali completed his dermatology postgraduate training in the Mersey Deanery and has also spent a year at the prestigious St John Institute of Dermatology in London, obtaining a Master of Science Degree in Clinical Dermatology with a Certificate of Excellence in Dermatopathology.
Click to expand
Contact for appointments
Dr Abba Alkali is available to see patients in Manchester, Liverpool and Newton-le-Willows.
For more information on our Clinics, click here.