General Surgeon, Consultant Laparoscopic & Colorectal Surgeon
Qualifications & Memberships
- FRCS (General Surgery & coloproctology) (Intercollegiate Advisory Board, London: 2007)
- Diploma in Health Research (Leeds: 2005)
- FRCS (London: 1995)
- FRCS (Glasgow: 1993)
- FRCSI (Ireland: 1993)
- JMCC (General Surgery) (Jordon: 1992)
- MSc(Hons) (Jordon: 1992)
- Mb ChB (Hons) (Baghdad: 1988)
- Royal college of Surgeons of England
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Association of Gastroenterology (overseas Fellow)
Mr Ayman Abdelrazeq is a general surgeon with 17 years of experience. This has allowed him to develop a diverse range of specialisms.
He is extremely popular at Pall Mall Medical, mainly based on how passionate he is with patient care.
He specialises in colorectal and laparoscopic surgery and can perform minimally invasive procedures such as colonoscopies & gastroscopies, as well as THF and HALO to treat conditions like haemorrhoids. Mr Abdelrazeq is a JAG-accredited endoscopist.
He has frequently published academic papers in peer-reviewed journals and has over 20 papers published, in the press or under review.
Mr Abdelrazeq teaches medical students regularly and is actively involved in the SAPM project for final year students. He is as a non-editorial reviewer for a number of surgical journals, with his own research & role as a reviewer allowing him to fine-tune his abilities to critically evaluate scientific evidence in order to optimise results for his patients.
His passion for clinical research is infinite. He has completed several research projects which culminated in several publications in high-impact peer-reviewed journals. Currently, he is leading several research projects in the fields of laparoscopic and colorectal surgery.
Click to expand
Contact for appointments
Mr Ayman Abdelrazeq is available to see patients in Manchester, Liverpool and Newton-le-Willows.
For more information on our Clinics, click here.