Mr Gaurav Batra is an experienced Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon offering the latest treatments relating to hip, knee and trauma.
Personal website: http://www.salfordhipknee.com
- Consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust since 2010
- Actively involved in teaching orthopaedic specialist trainees
- Has had multiple papers presented at national and international meetings
- Has published several peer-reviewed articles in journals
- Has a PHD from Manchester Medical School, after conducting research into “how cells behave when human bone heals after it has broken”
- British Hip Society
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- British Trauma Society
- MBBCh MRCS (Eng) PhD FRCS (Tr&Orth)
- Visiting Clinician’s Fellowship in 2009 at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
Mr Gaurav Batra specialises in orthopaedics
, and offers the following investigations:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic (keyhole) Knee Surgery
- Hip Fractures (including reconstruction of failed hip fracture fixation)
- Lower limb trauma
Mr Batra sees patients at our Manchester & Newton-le-Willows locations.
To find out more or to book a private consultation, with no waiting lists, with Mr Batra call us on 0161 832 2111. You can also make an online enquiry or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.