Dr Priyanka Vaidya
General Practitioner - MBCHB/MRCGP
Dr Priyanka Vaidya is a GMC registered GP offering a private general practice and a range of family-friendly medical services at our Manchester clinic.
Dr Vaidya's clinic is suitable for patients looking to pay for a private appointment or for those with private health insurance.
You do not need to register to see Dr Vaidya. You can book a one-off appointment for yourself or for a family member, or as many as needed for confidential advice or to explore treatment options.
Meet the GP
Dr Vaidya covers a wide range of speciality from cardiac illness to dermatological conditions. Dr Vaidya believes in a holistic approach to healthcare, using a functional approach and state of the art technological tools, she reinvents healthcare and invites patients to explore their health through a different lens altogether.
Dr Vaidya does not believe in quick fixes and patching the problem, which is why her wonderful approach - taking time to listen, analyse and understand, makes her a favourite among patients.
She likes to keep abreast of the latest changes and only evidence-based training to ensure the best possible medical result for our patients.
- General appointments & tel/vid consultations
- Check-ups and health screening
- Acute illness (e.g. flu/infections/hay fever)
- Pains and injury
- Prescriptions, sick notes and GP letters
- Blood testing and investigations
- Second opinion and confidential advice
- Access to specialist referrals and imaging scans
- Medical examinations
- Vaccinations (child, adult and travel)
- Sexual health, family planning and contraception
Area's of Expertise
- Functional and preventative medicine
- Dermatology and skin conditions
- Aesthetic medicine
- Mindfulness, meditation and yoga
- Breathing techniques
- Behavioural psychology
- Health and lifestyle coaching
- Trauma therapy using somatic sensory therapy
Summary and Background
Click to expand
Contact for appointments
You can book an appointment to see Dr Priyanka Vaidya at our clinic locations in Manchester and Liverpool.
For an appointment with Dr Vaidya please contact our bookings team on 0330 058 44 55, or submit an enquiry on our 'Make an appointment' form.
For more information and accessibility of our clinic in Manchester city centre or Liverpool city centre, click here.