Dr Faria Khan
Consultant Child Psychiatrist
- CCT - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 200
- MSc, Healthcare Management – Policy and Planning (MCR Business school)
- Honorary Research Leader, Community based Medicine University of Manchester
Dr.Khan specialises in first episode psychosis and autism spectrum disorders and has also managed a wide variety of complex and challenging mental health problems.
- Assessment and diagnosis of Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperkinetic Disorder (ADHD)
- Mild to moderate learning difficulties
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Schizophrenia and early-onset schizophrenia
Dr Khan also provides Medicolegal court work. Dr Khan works with a Team of highly skilled mental health professionals including Clinical psychologists, CAMHS Nurse practitioners and social workers which enable a wide range of psychosocial assessments as per required for Medicolegal cases.
Click to expand
Contact for appointments
Dr Faria Khan is available to see patients in Manchester and Liverpool.
For more information on our Manchester or Liverpool Clinics, click here.