Qualifications & Memberships
- British Society of Rheumatology
- Member of the Royal college of Physicians
- Member of the European league for Rheumatism
- Member of the Merseyside Vasculitis group
- National Osteoporosis Societies Medical Defence Union
Dr Binymin is an NHS Consultant Rheumatologist where he taught Rheumatology to generations of students and Doctors. He is an honorary lecturer at the University of Liverpool. He is the author of many medical books and published papers in a large number of international peer review medical Journals. Dr Binymin obtained a Master degree in rheumatology from Manchester University.
Dr Binymin provided medico-legal reports for the last twenty years. He represented law firms in courts from all the UK and abroad. He represented cases at GMC hearings.
Summary of Publications:
1. RCP masterclass in Rheumatology
2. MRCP revision book
3. BOF MRCP examination questions
Click to expand
Contact for appointments
Dr Khalid Binymin is available to see patients in Manchester, Liverpool and Newton-le-Willows.
For more information on our Clinics, click here.