Confidence is key, and we’re here to help you unlock yours!
Introducing Mr Hrsikesa “Rishi” Sharma
Mr Sharma is one of the Top five surgeons in the North West. He’s committed to delivering the highest standards of care and puts his patients’ wellbeing at the heart of his practice. Mr Sharma is a fully accredited UK trained Plastic Surgeon and has worked at a number of prestigious hospitals across the country. His results speak for themselves and we are delighted that he has chosen to join Pall Mall.
- Breast Augmentation
- Exchange of breast Implants
- Breast Reduction
- Skin lesions
Want to feel confident in your body again? Get in touch today to book a free, no obligation consultation with Mr Sharma.
Introducing Mr Bhatty
Mabroor Bhatty is one of the UK's leading cosmetic surgeons with over 25 years experience in the industry. He is fully qualified and licensed to practice by the GMC. Mr Bhatty is an expert in his field, with special interest in carrying out cosmetic facial procedures and complex cases related to body contouring, especially after extreme weight loss.
- Abdominoplasty with liposuction
- Fleur De Lys - Abdominoplasty
- Complex Tummy Tucks
- Thigh lifts
- Arm lifts
- A combination of Face and Neck lifts
- Blepharoplasty with canthopexies.
- Gynecomastia of all severities (1-3) including post weight loss
- Breast reductions
If you've been working hard to achieve your weight loss goals and you’re now left feeling frustrated due to having excess skin, a free consultation with Mr Bhatty will help you to understand what’s achievable with tummy tuck surgery. Just one conversation could be all that stands between you and the body you’ve been working so hard to achieve!
You’re in safe hands with Pall Mall.
- Private hospital in Newton-Le-Willows with private rooms and ensuite facilities
- Rated 4.8/ 5 on Trustpilot
- Up to 2 years aftercare
- FREE Macom Signature Bra with Breast surgery
- Reassurance ultrasound scan of your implants, 2 years post-surgery
You will be assigned a Patient Coordinator when you book in for your free consultation with our friendly bookings team - this will be your dedicated contact up until you’ve booked your procedure. They’ll be able to provide the answers and guidance necessary to help you prepare for surgery. They will also be able to talk you through the cost of your surgery, support you with a finance application if you need it and find a suitable date for your procedure!
Our patient experience team is here to support our patients after their cosmetic surgery. They will call you post-surgery to see how you are recovering, get you booked in for your one week post-op appointment and ensure you have all the information you require to aid your recovery at home.
- Pay monthly over 2 years with 0% interest free
- Pay monthly over 3-5 years with 14.9% APR*
- No hidden costs
- Quick & easy online application